The Coding Curriculum Project, now in its second year, is a showcase for the teaching material developed by teams of our first year
Each project is orgarnised in three stages:
1. Scaffolding - the basic principles of programming.
2. Discovery - applying the basics to small examples and experiments to reinforce learning.
3. Innovation - a larger project to enabling students to develop something exciting.
Each Team was assigned to work with one of the following three languages:
2. Microsoft TouchDevelop and our Engduino (C++)
3. Python, some teams used the Raspberry Pi